Treks & Expedition
|Home||Company||Destinations||Special Offers||Photo Gallery||Testimonials||Booking||Contact Us|
- About us
- Why you chooes us
- Legal Documents
- Booking Terms & Condition
- AGH Work Team
- Adventure Travel Company In Nepal
- Message from Company Director
- River Rafting
- Peak Climbing
- Hiking & Trekking
- Annapurna Trek
- Short Hiking &Tekking
- Ganesh Himal Trek
- Dolpo Trekking
- New Trekking Routes
- Manaslu Trek
- Mustang Trek
- Makalu Region
- Kanchanjunga Region
- Langtang Trek
- Everest Trekking
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Gokyo Lake Trekking
- Everest View Trekking
- Everest Base Camp- Kalapather-Chola pass Gokyo Trek
- Rolwaling- Tashi Lapcha Pass Trekking
- Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trekking
- Everest Renjola Pass Trekking
- Jiri To Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Everest Base Camp with Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak & Amphulapcha PAss Trek
- 3 High Pass Trekking in Everest
- Nepal Himalaya Experience
- Luxury Everest Base camp Trek
- Everest Mini Trek
- Mt Everest Helicopter Trek
- Around Dhaulagiri Trek
- Adventure Activities
- National Park & Safari Trip
- Nepal Vehicle Service
- Domestic Air Ticket Service
- Hiring Guide and Porter
- Nepal Village Trek and Tour
- Trekking Guide
Itinerary DetailDay 01: Arrive at Paro
Arrival and transfer to hotel. Rest and Overnight Paro Hotel.
Day 02: Paro, Excursion to Taktsang Monastery
After breakfast and drive to Satsam Chorten. And visit Taktsang monastery, Gyaltse Tenzin Rabgay, Ta Dzong National Museum. And Drive to Thimphu. Overnight Paro Hotel.
Day 03: Paro to Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit to the National Memorial Chorten and the Dupthop Lhakhang, We then visit the National Library, stocked with ancient Buddhist manuscripts, and the Painting School where traditional art is still kept alive through instructions in the art of painting Thangkas. After lunch we drive to the Traditional Medicine Institute where medicines are prepared according to ancient practices, and to Lungtenzampa to observe the Royal silver smiths and Bhutanese paper factory at work. Overnight Thimphu Hotel.
Day 04: Thimphu to Punakha(72 Kms, 3 hours drive)
Drive to Punakha via Dochula pass. If the weather is clear, we stop for a while at Dochula pass to view Higher Himalayas. After Lunch, Excursion to Khamsung Yulley Namgyal Choling Monastery. Overnight Thimphu Hotel.
Day 05: Gangtey to Thimphu
After breakfast drive to Gangtey. En-route sightseeing in the valley of Wangdiphodrang, it includes: visit to Wangdiphodrang Dzong built in 1638. Legend relates that as the people were searching for the site of the Dzong, four ravens were seen flying away in four directions. Overnight Gangtey Guest house.
Day 06: Gangtey to Thimphu
After breakfast, drive to Thimphu . After lunch, visit Folk Heritage Museum and Excursion to Cheri Monastery. In the evening, drive to Paro. Overnight Thimphu Hotel.
Day 07: Departure
Early morning, drive to the airport and farewell.
- Sleeping Bag (Best sleeping bags are down-filled)
- Down or fibre-filled Jacket
- Jumper or pile Jacket
- Hiking shorts or Skirt (skimpy shorts are not appropriate culturally). Skirt for women provide ease when nature calls along the way but too long may not be practical for walking through mud.
- Comfortable in long pants or pants that pull at the knees.
- Rain –gear (water-proof jacket, poncho or umbrella)
- T-Shirts or Blouses
- Insulated Pants for High-altitude trekking
- Wind breaker
- Long underwear
- Woolen Hat or Balaclava
- Ski Gloves
- Trekking Boots, Running Shoes and Flip flops/down booties for camp wear
- Socks (Nylon wool blend or polypropylene)
- Duffel Bag
- Extra Duffel bag or Suitcase to leave in the city when you go for trek
- Sun Gear (Sun Glasses, Hats, Screen lotions)
- Camera & memory cards
- Extra batteries for camera, flash lights
- Toiletries (must include personal towel, shampoos, toothpaste, brush etc.)
- First-aid KIT (although basic medical kit is brought along, but most of it being local are not so good) and so you should try to bring your own.
Addison Chong ( Malysia)
"The Best Trekking Agency that I found in Nepal"I did 2 times trekking with Adventure Great Himalaya Trekking Company. My first trip was Jomsom-Muktinath trek with 9 friends in 2011. And the second trip was Everest Base Camp via Cho La Pass in 2012. Both trips were excell ... Read MoreView All Testimonials