Treks & Expedition
|Home||Company||Destinations||Special Offers||Photo Gallery||Testimonials||Booking||Contact Us|
- About us
- Why you chooes us
- Legal Documents
- Booking Terms & Condition
- AGH Work Team
- Adventure Travel Company In Nepal
- Message from Company Director
- River Rafting
- Peak Climbing
- Hiking & Trekking
- Annapurna Trek
- Short Hiking &Tekking
- Ganesh Himal Trek
- Dolpo Trekking
- New Trekking Routes
- Manaslu Trek
- Mustang Trek
- Makalu Region
- Kanchanjunga Region
- Langtang Trek
- Everest Trekking
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Gokyo Lake Trekking
- Everest View Trekking
- Everest Base Camp- Kalapather-Chola pass Gokyo Trek
- Rolwaling- Tashi Lapcha Pass Trekking
- Lukla Kalapathar EBC Trekking
- Everest Renjola Pass Trekking
- Jiri To Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Everest Base Camp with Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak & Amphulapcha PAss Trek
- 3 High Pass Trekking in Everest
- Nepal Himalaya Experience
- Luxury Everest Base camp Trek
- Everest Mini Trek
- Mt Everest Helicopter Trek
- Around Dhaulagiri Trek
- Adventure Activities
- National Park & Safari Trip
- Nepal Vehicle Service
- Domestic Air Ticket Service
- Hiring Guide and Porter
- Nepal Village Trek and Tour
- Trekking Guide
Sightseeing in Bhutan
Bhutan Paro Tour
Itinerary DetailDay 01: Arrival
Arrive Paro airport, drive to Kichu Resort. Briefing by guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing Around Paro.
Morning sightseeing in Paro, visit the Drukgyal Dzong, a very scenic drive into a typical Bhutanese countryside. Continue on to Ta Dzong, which house National museum, on the way down visit the Rinpung Dzong, administrative centre of Paro, which houses the monk body. Return to hotel for lunch. After lunch drive to Thimphu (65 Kms/2 hrs ). In Thimphu visit places of interest like the Memorial Chorten, the National Library and Painting school. In the evening visit the town. O/n at hotel either Hotel River View/ Hotel Druk.
Day 03: Drive Thimphu - Punakha
( 77 Kms / 3 hrs ) the olden day capital of Bhutan, via Dochu La pass (3050 m). From here on a very clear day one can have a superb view of some of the highest peaks of Bhutan like Ganger Puensum(7497 meters), Zongaphugang(7060 meters) a table mountain, Jeje Khang (7158 meters), Masa Khang ( 7194 meters ), and Gangcheyta ( 6794 meters ). Drive on to Punakha ( altitude 4430 feet ) for lunch. The road is all down hill and you will notice the change in vegetation and weather getting warmer as Punakha is at a much lower elevation. Punakha is basically an agricultural valley known as the orchard of Western Bhutan. Visit the Punakha Dzong when the monks are in Thimphu. Later drive to Wangdi Dzong(18Kms/ 30 min) Over night Kichu Resort (Wangdi).
Day 04: Retrace drive back to Paro via Simtokha Dzong.
Check into the Kichu Resort. Afternoon at leisure in Paro for boating, swimming and fishing activities.
Day 05: Final Departure
Transfer to Paro Airport for departure.
- Sleeping Bag (Best sleeping bags are down-filled)
- Down or fibre-filled Jacket
- Jumper or pile Jacket
- Hiking shorts or Skirt (skimpy shorts are not appropriate culturally). Skirt for women provide ease when nature calls along the way but too long may not be practical for walking through mud.
- Comfortable in long pants or pants that pull at the knees.
- Rain –gear (water-proof jacket, poncho or umbrella)
- T-Shirts or Blouses
- Insulated Pants for High-altitude trekking
- Wind breaker
- Long underwear
- Woolen Hat or Balaclava
- Ski Gloves
- Trekking Boots, Running Shoes and Flip flops/down booties for camp wear
- Socks (Nylon wool blend or polypropylene)
- Duffel Bag
- Extra Duffel bag or Suitcase to leave in the city when you go for trek
- Sun Gear (Sun Glasses, Hats, Screen lotions)
- Camera & memory cards
- Extra batteries for camera, flash lights
- Toiletries (must include personal towel, shampoos, toothpaste, brush etc.)
- First-aid KIT (although basic medical kit is brought along, but most of it being local are not so good) and so you should try to bring your own.
Addison Chong ( Malysia)
"The Best Trekking Agency that I found in Nepal"I did 2 times trekking with Adventure Great Himalaya Trekking Company. My first trip was Jomsom-Muktinath trek with 9 friends in 2011. And the second trip was Everest Base Camp via Cho La Pass in 2012. Both trips were excell ... Read MoreView All Testimonials